Seeking Millionaire Review
SeekingMillionaire was ever a millionaire dating site for aspiring women to meet successful men. Now it has been merged into its sister site SeekingArrangement, and become a new feature on SA called "Seeking Millionaire". Sugar daddies who verify that their net worth is at least $1 million can seek a richer love life by earning a SeekingMillionaire badge. That badge will ensure sugar daddies attract the most sugar babies, and will make it easy for sugar babies to find sugar daddies who are the real deal. So here you will find real millionaire sugar daddy.
FREE to join as a STANDARD member.
The membership fee for upgrading to Gold membership are as follows:
- 1 month – $45
- 3 months – $110
- 6 months - $170
- Create a free profile and add a profile picture.
- Make use of basic search to find a prospective match.
- Send / receive winks and flirts from users. This can be sent to show interest in a member.
- Can search for certified members.
Premium or Gold member Membership
- Seen as featured member on the website.
- Profile is highlighted in search results.
- Have the option to keep photos private by tweaking the privacy settings.
- Can use basic as well as advance search options.
- Able to send messages and flirts.
- See who viewed your profile.
- See who added you as a favorite.
- Sort search results.
After revision, SeekingMillionaire has a good look homepage and an amazing user interface, which is so easy to navigate that even first time users won't have any issues. As a general rule, the probability of finding a date significantly increases with the member base of the website. SeekingMillionaire.com doesn't disappoint in this regard. Member involvement begins with policies (becoming features) that attract and hold member interest. Seeking Millionaire seems to be trying hard and learning some lessons. They have no special features or ways to differentiate themselves from the pack. In fact, they are stuck in the middle of the pack fighting for position.